torsdag, mars 24, 2011

I....

I saw angels fall, and tried to fall too.
But all I got was at broken heart and pain in my chest.
I wanted to fly, but all that happened, was that my soul broke.
I'm here, on the floor waiting for someone to pick me up.
Waiting for someone too hold me in there arms.
I'm still waiting for that perfect face to reappear,
But it never did, no I never saw it again.
And to this day I wonder was it ever real, was it the truth I saw.
I loved someone once, but I can't see the face of the one I loved anymore.
The face left my memories, without a warning.
And I cried for it's loss.
Every night I hoped that it would return to me.
Just like how I hope my loved one would return from the war.
But the war tore him from my arms.
I tried to hold on, but he was too strong.
And I fell to the ground.
My heart broke.
My soul shattered.
And I was on the wooden floor alone, again.
Waiting for the one I miss to pick me up and fly me to heaven.
To heaven where I will be safe again.
To heaven where I will be loved again.
copyright: Olivia Gustafsson

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar